These Tasty Vegan Sheet Pan Pancakes are quick and easy to make and completely delicious. When you make pancakes in a sheet pan and bake them, it makes a bunch all at once. You can also make different flavored pancakes at the same time.
We love pancakes in our house! But what I don't love is the amount of time I have to stand at the stove cooking and flipping them. Enter the greatest recipe invention - Sheet Pan Pancakes! They're lighter and healthier without all the oil or butter that regular pancakes are cooked in. You also free up your hands to make other other things while they're baking.
Toppings and Mix-Ins
Another great thing about sheet pan pancakes is that you can use a bunch of different mix-ins at once. Our favorite mix-ins:
- non-dairy chocolate chips
- banana slices
- strawberry slices
There are a ton of toppings to put on pancakes:
- maple syrup
- whipped cream
- chocolate sauce
- berry sauce
- ice cream (for dessert!)
We often eat these as is without any additional toppings.
Making the Sheet Pan Pancakes
To begin, preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Next, prepare the baking pan. Line the pan with parchment paper. Spray the parchment paper with oil spray to prevent any sticking.
Next, in a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Whisk it all together.
In a separate bowl or large liquid measuring cup, mix together the non-dairy milk, apple cider vinegar and the vanilla extract. I prefer using unsweetened soy milk, but most non-dairy milks will work. Don't use coconut milk unless you want your pancakes to have a coconut flavor. To learn more about the differences between non-dairy milks, check out this post.
To make the batter, add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Use a whisk until there aren't any large lumps. Let the batter sit for about 3 minutes.
Pour all the batter into the prepared sheet pan. Now the fun part - adding in all the mix-ins. I like to divide the pan into fourths and put a different ingredient in each quarter.
Bake the sheet pan pancakes for 15 minutes. Remove it from the oven and let it sit for about 2 minutes.
Cut up the pancakes and serve with your favorite toppings. I like to use a pizza cutter to cut them. Store any leftover pancakes in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
These Tasty Vegan Sheet Pan Pancakes make it possible to have fresh pancakes for breakfast on a weekday! These healthy pancakes only take a few minutes to put together before baking in the oven. Plus, it's so easy to customize with whatever mix-ins you like and make multiple flavor pancakes at the same time.
Looking for other vegan recipes? Check out:
- Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Vegan Muffins
- Easy Vegan Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips (No Flax)
- The Best Vegan Lemon Blueberry Muffins
Tasty Vegan Sheet Pan Pancakes
- 2 cups flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups non-dairy milk (I use unsweetened soy milk)
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Your Choice of Toppings
- Preheat the oven to 425°. Prepare the baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper and spraying with non-stick oil spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt with a whisk.
- In another bowl (or large liquid measuring cup), mix together the non-dairy milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk until there aren't any big lumps. Let the batter sit for about 3 minutes.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Add your toppings! I like to divide the pan in fourths and put a different topping in each quarter.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Cut in pieces and serve with maple syrup!
- I use unsweetened soy milk but pretty much any non-dairy milk will work. I don't use coconut milk because I don't want coconut flavored pancakes.
- Our favorite toppings: dairy-free chocolate chips, blueberries, banana slices, strawberry slices, and sprinkles.